No VAT charged = 20% Saving to home owners
I am a sole trader providing a personal and professional power flushing service to both private and trade customers in the following areas and postcodes
Power flushing in Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, St. Albans, Harpenden, Stevenage, Knebworth, Hitchin, Letchworth, Stotfold, Arlesey, Shefford, Biggleswade, Sandy, Huntingdon, Kimbolton, St. Neots, Luton, Bedford, Baldock, Royston, Hertford, Ware, Wadesmill, Cheshunt, Potters Bar, Barnet, Watford, Borehamwood and surrounding areas.
Power flushing in AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, AL10
Power flushing in SG1, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG5, SG6, SG7, SG8, SG9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14,
SG15, SG17, SG18, SG19
Power flushing in PE19, PE28
Revive your central heating system
Is the system slow to warm up?
Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
Is radiator water dirty and discoloured?
Radiators with pin hole perforations and leakage?
Are there ‘kettling’ noises from the boiler?
Do you have repeated circulating pump failures?
Any of these symptoms could indicate that your system has circulation and flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge and scale deposit.
Why have your heating system power flushed?
- Cures flow and circulation problems.
- Restores system efficiency.
- Saves up to 30% on heating bills
- Restores heat output to radiators.
- Cleans the whole system, including underfloor pipework.
- Removes aggressive water; treatment prevents further corrosion.
- Cures or prevents boiler noise.
- Power flushing and descaling in only one visit.
- Complete process carried out in less than six hours (depending on system size)
- More effective than traditional flushing methods.
- Minimises boiler warranty problems.
A professional power flush, lowers heating bills due to improved efficiency quicker heat up times – hot water and radiators. Radiator cold spots are cleared so that the full surface of the radiator heats the room. Increases the life of your boiler, circulating pump, valves, radiators and pipework. Power flushing and the adding of corrosion inhibitor, ensures that the warranty on your new boiler remains valid.
Why choose Revive Power Flushing?
- Established local business.
- Experienced heating and gas engineer.
- Power flush association member
- Gas safe registered. No. 532999
- Public liability insurance
- CRB cleared
- Prompt and professional service.
- All work guaranteed to exceed BS7593 standards
- Power flushing specialist.
- Expertise in all types of domestic heating systems and boilers
- Minor repairs can be carried out on the day of power flushing
- Very competitive prices